What I've learned from watching Boss Baby 3 times a day for a over a month..
- My second child went to baby business school too
- My little Boss Baby loves Boss Baby
- It might be repetitive but it gives you an hour to get shit done
- If you watch too much Boss Baby you will ponder the correlation between the cuteness of babies and dogs
- You'll get tired of Boss Bay before your child will
- You will always chuckle at the 'baby fart' and 'dummy in the ass' scenes, no matter what age you are (Well this far anyway)
Check out the shadow in this cam clip. He gets it right in the face.
- Everybody has a tickle spot (everybody).
- It's not actually a bad film at all.
- Tim could just be imagining it all as a way of dealing with the impending arrival of his new brother.
- If you watch a kids film too much you'll overthink it.
- When your children give up and leave the room you probably won't bother switch it off.
- You'll find it funnier when you realise the Boss Baby is Alec Baldwin.
- When a film just plays in the background it becomes like elevator music.
- Even if it wasn't watched the first time (or second time) that day your child will scream 'AGAIN!!' as soon as the credits roll.
- Product launches involve more rockets that I originally thought
That's my thoughts so far. Have you seen it yet? What did you think? what are your parental insights
When I get approached by a company to review a product my first questions are usually:
1. Is it something we need?
2. Does it fit with my brand? (yes, I think Daddy Poppins is a brand, don't worry this makes me laugh as well)
3. Is it something I can honestly review?
4. Can I make the review interesting?
So when the people at Brush Baby contacted me to see if I'd review their dental products I thought I can definitely answer yes to the first 3.
Kids these days seem to have their heads stuck in their tablets and screens (and while I think technology for the most part is great for society) it seems to me to be generally a solitary pursuit (there's no face to face social interaction or comradery involved).
I long for the times of; going outside to kick a ball around, tag, stuck in the mud, tip the can oh and of course family board games! (even the Christmas Day ones when it can become a bit dicey)
So where is Fenor? and why should you visit it's playground?
Well, Fenor is situated in County Waterford, about 5 minutes drive from Dunhill and 10 minutes drive from Tramore. (its about 15 minutes from my front door). Theres a handy map below
We were asked to #review a monthly creativity box from the lovely people at Trunkaroo.
Now I don't know about you but I loved getting stuff in the post as a child; What is it? Who's sending something to me? It's a big box!! What could be inside? (Nowadays it's generally bills so I'm not quite as thrilled). My little man seems to have inherited the same 'excited about the post' gene.
A lot of superhero toys are made for older kids with hard plastic edges so when I first saw this product I though brilliant, less bangs and bumps. Ben has been taking it to be with him something you definitely can’t do with a normal action figure. This toy is recommended for ages 10 months and up. I say ‘and up’ because I’d hate to put an upper limit on it, I love it and I’m 37!!
So, I was recently asked to review these toys and because at 16 months old my little lady has taken a sudden interest in the program I said yes straight away. (*Disclaimer, I was given these toys free for the purpose of the review)
So what is cool about these toys? Lets start with Bella’s favourite… Igglepiggle In the Night Garden Baby Soft Toy or ‘PIG’ or ‘PIGGLE’ as she manages to call him.
This week my 6 and a 1/2 year old reviews his 2nd game... the Deadly Tower of Monsters. Is it a good option for your child? Find out in his latest review. Its free to Playataion Plus subscribers this month
Ben, my 6 and a 1/2 year old reviews this months other free PlayStation plus game. Transformers Devastation. Find out more.
Let it not be said that we aren't a little different here at DaddyPoppins.com. The 1st review we are going to make is of ......Resident Evil for the PlayStation 4...... Don't worry I'll be asking Ben his thoughts on more child friendly games in the near future